Weekend Links | 02

6:00 AM


Happy Saturday!

Here's some fun stuff I discovered this week.

* Yes, Spring will be here soon. I'm still gonna try my best at making these knitted hats.

* (covering my Maldens ears) I just found Van der Spek. And I want one of everything. Hello, custom A5 planners!

* Hey readers! Have you checked out Stephanie Howell's Bloom Where You're Planted Book group on Facebook? Go now. 

* This Detox Moroccan-Spiced Chickpea Glow Bowl recipe from Pinch of Yum is to DIE for. I keep going back to it. Quick to make and lasts for days. I'm also eyeing the Raspberry Crumble Bars and the Summertime Fried Chicken Sandwich with Tangy Slaw. Go look at that damn sandwich and tell me it isn't calling your name. 

* How beautiful are these silk kimono robes from Hundred Hearts! I want them in every color.

* Have you guys heard about Informed Delivery from the UPSP? You get an email every day with photos of the mail that should be expected to arrive your actual mailbox. Pretty cool huh? Also, there's an app if you're into that instead.

* If you hoard cleaning supplies like I do, sign up for Grove Collaborative. They gave you a FREE Mrs. Meyer's 5 piece set. All your favorite brands are waiting for you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

*graphic found here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST