Young Living | A Few of My Favorite Oils

6:00 AM


I thought I'd pop in and share some of my favorite Young Living Essentials oils today. Most of these are a staple in my oils bag and I feel a little panic coming on when I notice I'm running low.

Stress Away - One of my most favorite oil blends, I use the roller ball attachment and glide this on to my wrists and behind my ears every morning. Stress Away is a blend of Vanilla, Lime, Copaiba, Lavender, Cedarwood and Ocotea to produce a calming scent that is perfect for diffusing as well.

Thieves - I called this oil my little powerhouse. I not only use Thieves in my diffuser but many items in the Thieves product line as well. Did you know Young Living offers laundry soap, dish soap, household cleaner, fruit & veggie spray and more that all contain the Thieves oil blend? It's pretty amazing what it can do. I use the Dentarome Ultra toothpaste + floss to keep my gums healthy & my teeth pearly white and the household cleaner works wonders on my glass top oven. The Thieves blend contains Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary and has a spicy, rich scent.

Peppermint + Orange/Citrus Fresh - One of my favorite blends that I like to add to my diffuser is Peppermint and Orange or Citrus Fresh. It's the perfect fresh, uplifting aroma to get me going in the morning.

DiGize - I was diagnosed with IBS early last year and this little blend of oils has saved my butt (no pun intended) on more than a few occasions. Using the roller ball attachment, I like to glide it across my abdomen and let it work it's magic. DiGize contains Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli and Fennel.

Peace + Calming - This was the oil that started it all for me and got me hooked on Young Living. Back in 2010 when I first started school for massage therapy, the first thing I noticed when I walked in was the scent. Lisa, the owner of the school, had painted the large open classroom a beautiful sage color and had the paint infused with Peace + Calming. She just went down to Lowes, picked out the color and gave them a bottle of oil to mix in with the paint when they put it on the shaker. AMAZING! We were always in Zen mode and I looked forward to spending time in that room. Peace + Calming contains Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli and Blue Tansy.

You can learn more about all of Young Living's products here.

Ready to take the jump and enroll? Click here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST