2019 Project Life | Week 9

6:00 AM


Another bright layout this week! 


After thinking that I probably didn't get the job, I received an email asking for references! Yay! This week was super busy between packing and finally getting the rest of the shop moved *in the snow*.

EDIT: I did in fact, not get the job. Super bummed.


I cooked/baked a lot this week and ended up making a delicious pot roast and even more delicious cinnamon rolls from scratch. I'll post the recipes soon.


If you like documentaries, go watch Studio 54 on Netflix. It was insane.


Slowly starting to add more new clippings to my pages. I just took a screenshot from my phone and cropped it down to size.


Tulip season is my absolute fave! I've got little vases stashed all over the house.



Not sure why it took me so long to watch Moonlight. It was really, really good.


I *might* have eaten my weight in those. Seriously so damn good. And super easy to make.


After we dropped the rental truck off Rick and I headed over to Frontera for some chimichangas. And maybe a margarita for me. It was well earned.


Had to snap a photo of the truck with the press and everything else loaded into it. A little bittersweet as it was our first actual shop space. It'll be interesting to see what we can find in Boston.

Anywho, hope you all have a great week!

Happy crafting!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST