December Daily 2017 | Foundation Pages Video

9:00 AM


Happy Friday folks! I did a quick walk through video of my December Daily foundation pages this morning and wanted to share it with you. (Be nice, it's my first ever video.)


Supplies:

December Daily Kit: The 2014 & 2016 main kits have sold out, but you can find Ali's other mini kits and digital kits here. 2016 Digital Main kit here.

Gold Dot Album is also sold out. You can check of Ali's 6x8 Storybook albums here.


Gold dot vellum: Similar here.

Bazzill Basics Textured Cardstock: 12x12 Red Devil

Vellum: 8x12 sheets

December Printable Calendar: three available designs

I'll be adding more as I complete my album.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video. Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST