Project Life | September Wrap Up

6:00 AM


I've seriously been slacking on my Project Life album since we got back from our cruise. Just trying to get back into the swing of things + mom visiting for a week + job hunting kept me pretty busy. Thought I'd pop in today with a quick update. You may have seen the photo above on my IG a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the alphas at the Target dollar spot. The leaf confetti is from Michael's and the wooden stars & sequins are from Studio Calico. I ran my Fuse over the pockets really quick (too quick, in fact as they're coming apart) and popped it in the album.


We took the kids to Keith's Farm last weekend and I was able to get this awesome shot of all the baby pumpkins they had already picked. 


While mom was visiting I took a fews shots of my aunt's Boxer, Delta. She's such a ham. My go to breakfast as of late has been Fage 0% yogurt with raspberries and granola. I love documenting my food phases. Pretty soon I'm sure I won't want to see another yogurt container for months! I used one of Geralyn's documenter cards and a photo of my table centerpiece. Two Studio Calico filler cards complete the layout.


Puppy foot! Alphas are from Sn@p and the copper foil heart came from an old Studio Calico kit.


I used one of Ali's Week In The Life cards to document my breakfast. 


Keith's! Seriously the best, you guys. If you're ever in Acushnet, swing by. The BEST apple cider! Sadly we didn't get to stay long because the sprinkles turned to rain and we didn't want to get stuck in the middle of a pumpkin field and have the skies open up on us. We plan on going this weekend if the weather is nice. I used another of Ali's Week In The Life Phrase Strips above the pumpkins. You can find the whole digital kit here. I now find myself setting up my photographs so I'm able to add embellishments to them. :)


It's fall and that means yarn crafts. I chose three colors this year for my afghan (cream, sage and light chocolate) and I'm also using it as a jump off for the 31 Minutes project. You can read more about that here. Another of Ali's Week In The Life cards documenting our quick trip and two Studio Calico cards to round it off. 


I love seeing all of the fall colors slowly creep into my album and I cannot wait for my October Documenter kit to arrive!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST