Favorite Products | Apps

6:00 AM

Hey there! I'm back with another favorites list for this month. This one is all about apps. And they're all FREE! For the most part these are the apps that I use pretty much every day and they definitely help get me through life. Or at least make it a little easier. Yes, even games. All of them are available on Android and Apple products. 


Cozi is an awesome app where I can track everyones schedule (doctors appointments, early dismissal from school, work schedule, etc) and also keep a running list of of grocery items. You can add people to your app so they can add appointments or grocery items as well. This app also stores recipes with corresponding ingredient lists, and also has a chore list!



I use the Etsy app mainly to track my orders. With a quick tap of a button I can view my orders and shop stats, resist an item, update inventory and more. 



This app has been a lifesaver, people. Are you tired of getting alerts on your phone saying you're running low on storage? This app will solve your problem. Sign up with your Google account. When you're connected to wifi, pop open your app and your photos will sync into it by date. BY DATE. Do you know how huge that is for someone like me who can never remember what date I took what phot? It's big. Once they've been transferred over, you can delete them from your phone. Seriously. Boom. Look at all that extra space. To access them, just open the app. You can save them back to your camera roll or email them to someone right from the app.
This one is a no brainer. I have a few accounts with IG (personal, my blog IG and one for my small business.) I've been able to connect with some great people and I use it for inspiration when my creative juices are flowing a little slowly. Also, #fionathehippo


I'm definitely the type of person who appreciates the feel of an actual book in hand. However, I can't always make it to the library, or feel like running out when I want to read a book. Meet OverDrive. I'm not sure all libraries participate in this app, but it allows you to check out an eBook and download it directly to the app, or your Kindle/Kindle app. Most rentals are for 7 days. Towards the end of the rental you can choose to renew if you needs a few extra days to finish. They also offer audiobooks as well. I used this quite a bit when we were on our cruise and I was going through books like water.




These two apps are from Playrix (love their apps!) They feature Austin the butler and are set up a little like Candy Crush. Each level you play a match-3 game and you earn stars to do various tasks, like install bookcases or chop down old trees. In Homescapes you help Austin renovate his parents house one room at a time. In Gardenscapes, you help restore a garden to it's former glory. This isn't just an easy peasy game. I've almost thrown my phone across the room because I couldn't get past some levels. I'll have to take screenshots to share once I've completed the game :)


What are your go to apps? Anything you can't live without?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST