December Daily | Digital

6:00 AM


Is it bad that I've already found my December Daily kit for next year? If you've been following along, you know that I love all of Geralyn's designs. Usually she waits until November to post her holiday digitals but she released them a month early. Score! She's also doing a Make Merry bundle this year which will save you 10%. You can find it here. It includes 40 3x4 cards, 7 4x6 cards, 39 elements and 36 digital stamp brushes. It's a great deal. I mean, seriously you guys, how awesome is this bundle?!

While I would have loved to have snagged one of Ali's kits (I was stuck on a ship in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico during go live time - but that's another post altogether) I'm happy with how mine is going. I think next year I'll be using this digital kit, along with one of Ali's 6 x 8 albums and just a random bunch of embellishments that I collect throughout the year. Also, hooray for holiday clearance at Michael's!

You can see more of the Make Merry collection here

*Photo by Geralyn Sy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST