Project Life | October 001

6:00 AM


I've been absolute shit updating my PL lately. I started a new job last week (yay!) and had some other stuff to deal with (relationships are hard y'all) so I've been slacking in the craft category. Saturday evening after date night I carved out some time to get caught up. Craft time = happy Jen.


I was super happy that my SC kit finally arrived. There's been quite a lot of talk about the company now that they decided to take down the message boards. (BAD business decision on their part, if you ask me.) It also seems like the monthly kits keep arriving later and later in the month. (What;s up with that, SC?) Anywho, this spread is all about our trip to Buttonwood Park Zoo. The park is lovely with TONS of space for the kids to play and have picnics and even has some really nice ball courts. While the zoo is on the small side, they do have a variety of animals.


Mason got his first ever glimpse at an actual, real live elephant. He was pretty excited. They also had seals, a coyote (I saw them all the time down south, kinda weird to see one behind a cage - also: I typically loathe zoos - that's another post altogether), a couple cougars, some bald eagles and a crapload of ducks and geese.


I love Bison and always feel the need to give them a big wooly hug. This one didn't look too hug friendly so I let him be. :)


We also got to see a local artist by the cougars who was sculpting some clay. She was using the big cats as a reference and it was really awesome to see her piece come together. 

I used three cards and the die cut leaves from this month's Gypsy Moon kit, along with a Documenter card from In A Creative Bubble. The Good Stuff button is from an old Kelly Purkey kit. I'm totally digging the colors in this kit. Jewel tones for the win!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST