Paper Plus | Shop Update

11:00 AM


Hi all! Just a quick hello to let you know I've added a few items to the shop this morning. I scored some beautiful woodland themed paper and divided it up into kits. There's three total and I have a feeling they'll go quick. Each kit includes four cards of the following sizes in a variety of patterns: 2x2, 2x6, 3x4, 4x6. They're made with rich oranges, browns and greens. You can find them here.


I've also listed a few new washi tapes as well. Above you'll find a numerical pattern that looks like it was hand written in black ink. You can find that here


This wide width washi has a vintage map pattern and would work perfect in a Travelers Notebook or a travel album. You can find that washi here.


Lastly is a vintage print with a repeating pattern of various tickets. I almost want to keep this one for myself. You can find this wash tape here.

I have a TON of new items coming in within the next few weeks so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST