Workspace Wednesday | 001

6:00 AM


Happy Wednesday folks! I thought I'd start doing a #workspacewednesday post each week. Well, maybe not every Wednesday, cause let's face it, sometimes my desk is a MESS! You know what I mean, crafters. Recently I cleared everything off my desks and I'm in the process of cutting down my workspace to one desk so Rick can use the other one. Boo for less space but, whatevs. 


I like to keep my most used items handy so I'm using my little wire basket to hold my Happy Planner stickers, scissors, hole punches and some sticky notes. The ceramic egg dish is from Michaels and I usually keep a glue stick, my tape and some washi in it. Behind that is a gold divided mail holder from Target that holds some birthday cards, my Staedtlr markers, a tiny attacher and a photo of my Nana. <3 In between are two binders. The digital one I use to catalog my files - I'll be sharing a post on that soon, and the second one I use to keep lists - blog post ideas, books & movies I want to watch and read, recipes, places I want to go, etc.


I've had this mini-ish canvas album from Michaels that has been kicking around for a while. I'll use it as an everything album - favorite papers, quotes, photos and bits &bobs.


Love seeing my Nana's sweet smile every time I sit down to craft. 

Happy midweek! We've almost made it to the weekend!

Find some of my favorite items below :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Us On Etsy!

Popular Posts

PINTEREST